In this 7 hour course, you will learn how to act correctly if an accident occurs. In the case of cardiac arrest, bleeding, and acute illnesses, time is a critical factor, which is why it is essential that the first responder acts correctly and decisively. After the course, you will also be able to provide first aid for cardiac arrest, life-threatening bleeding, accidents, and a range of acute illnesses. We place great emphasis on skill training and hands-on training in our teaching because our experience is that first aid is a craft that must be learned through hands-on experience. The course concludes with realistic scenario training, where we train as close to reality as possible.
- Learning how to respond correctly in case of an accident or emergency
- Review of CPR and defibrillation techniques
- Providing first aid for cardiac arrest, life-threatening bleeding, accidents, and acute illnesses
- Emphasis on skill training and hands-on experience
- Realistic scenario training to prepare for real-life situations
- Use of top-quality equipment for accurate assessment of CPR performance
Course duration: 1 day (7 hours)
Requirements for attending the course:
- 15 years of age
Include: Beverages, snacks and lunch
Open course: DKK 1.000 + VAT.
For larger groups please reach out for a special offer.
Our course takes place in our unique facilities and surroundings in Sandbjerg, Hørsholm.
Lets build a service custom-tailored to your needs.
Jens has more than a decade of experience as an elite soldier with the Danish Special Operation Forces and as Patrol Leader and instructor with Sirius Dog Sledge Patrol in Northeast Greenland. He has hands-on survival skills and several medic certifications, including ambulance rescue. Jens has also been an instructor in the Armed Forces Medical assistant program.