In this 4 hour course, you will learn how to act correctly if an accident occurs. In the case of cardiac arrest, time is a critical factor, which is why it is essential that the first responder acts correctly and decisively. After the course, you will also be able to provide first aid for cardiac arrest and manage airways. We place great emphasis on skill training and hands-on training in our teaching because our experience is that first aid is a craft that must be learned through hands-on experience. The course concludes with realistic scenario training, where we train as close to reality as possible.
- Learning how to respond correctly in case of cardiac arrest
- Learn CPR and defibrillation techniques
- Emphasis on skill training and hands-on experience
- Realistic scenario training to prepare for real-life situations
- Use of top-quality equipment for accurate assessment of CPR performance
Course duration: 1 day (4 hours)
Requirements for attending the course:
Include: Beverages and snacks
Open course: DKK 600 + VAT.
For larger groups please reach out for a special offer.
Our course takes place in our unique facilities and surroundings in Sandbjerg, Hørsholm.