Join us on a journey to master the skills necessary to provide medical care in the wilderness. Our comprehensive RMS course offers up to 4 days of expert-led education, tailored to your schedule and flexible to fit your needs. With a focus on the use of our Remote Base Camp Medic Pack and telemedical treatment, you’ll receive hands-on training.
Main focus on skills and the use of our Remote Base Camp Medic Pack, as well as specializing in telemedical treatment.
- Airway managment
- Head injuries, management of neck and spinal injuries in the wilderness.
- Injuries on the musculoskeletal system
- Education in diseases
- Treatment of wounds and scratches
- Eye injuries
- Mental challenges with long term field work or isolation
- Administration of medicine (intramuscular and subcutaneous injections)
- Advanced medicine training in – Antibiotics, strong painkillers and adrenaline.
- Maritme Prolonged Field Care
- Telemedical scenario training
Our RMS course offers flexible scheduling options with up to 4 days of education that can be taken together or spread out over a 2-year period. The training takes place in our state-of-the-art facilities in Sandbjerg, Hørsholm. The complexity of skills learned will increase based on the number of days spent on the course. Curriculum is adjusted for individual progress.
Full course: DKK 5.000 +VAT.
For larger groups please reach out for a special offer.
Our course takes place in our unique facilities and surroundings in Sandbjerg, Hørsholm.
Please read our general order terms for all courses: General_Order_Terms(EN).pdf.
Lets build a service custom-tailored to your needs.
Jens has more than a decade of experience as an elite soldier with the Danish Special Operation Forces and as Patrol Leader and instructor with Sirius Dog Sledge Patrol in Northeast Greenland. He has hands-on survival skills and several medic certifications, including ambulance rescue. Jens has also been an instructor in the Armed Forces Medical assistant program.