The 8 hour course is for people who travel or work in remote cold areas. The course provides the participants with knowledge to understand and explain the cold environment and the incidents and challenges that occurs. In addition, the participants will be prepared to handle injuries and health issues that may arise. When incidents occurs it is important to react quickly and appropriate to ensure peoples health’s.
Some of the focus subjects during the course:
- Primary focus on acute injured persons (MABCDE) – Tactical Field Care.
- Handling big bleeds with bandages and tourniquet
- Immobilization of bone fracture
- Hypothermia treatment, and prevention
- Treatment of frostbites and burns
- Training in using our expedition First Aid Kit.
- Examination of our medical packs
- Ultra-realistic scenario training.
Course duration: 1 day (8 hours)
Include: Beverages, snacks and lunch
Requirements for attending the course:
Open course: DKK 2.400 + VAT.
For larger groups please reach out for a special offer.
Our course takes place in our unique facilities and surroundings in Sandbjerg, Hørsholm.