This is our intermediate program. It is a high-quality, 1-day hands-on training that provides participants with a deeper understanding of first aid, building upon the skills learned in the Fundamental module. This module includes a greater emphasis on Radio Medical procedures and more complex training scenarios. Additionally, course participants will have access to our 24/7 Duty Doctor.
This course is mainly for a leader or member of an expedition that will have more responsibility for other members in regards to first aid.
Basics and requirements
- Introduction to Remote Telemedicine
- Secondary patient examination
- The most serious/frequent acute diseases
- Medical history with the use of the keyword – “SAMPLE”
- Measurement of vitals (Pulse, Breathing, Oxygen saturation, Blood sugar, Temperature)
- Radio medical procedure
- Medical examination
- Transfering a patient using the key word “ATMIST”
- Telemedical scenario training
Must have completed the RMS Fundamental course within 3 years
Full course: DKK 2.900 + VAT.
For larger groups please reach out for a special offer.
Our course takes place in our unique facilities in Sandbjerg, Hørsholm.