Danish Firstaid Council
DFR – Citizen First Aid
DFR – Citizen First Aid
This first aid course teaches you to respond correctly in emergency situations. Focus on hands-on training & scenario-based learning for real-life preparedness. Learn to provide first aid for cardiac arrest, bleeding, and more.
In this 7 hour course, you will learn how to act correctly if an accident occurs. In the case of cardiac arrest, bleeding, and acute illnesses, time is a critical factor, which is why it is essential that the first responder acts correctly and decisively. After the course, you will also be able to provide first aid for cardiac arrest, life-threatening bleeding, accidents, and a range of acute illnesses. We place great emphasis on skill training and hands-on training in our teaching because our experience is that first aid is a craft that must be learned through hands-on experience. The course concludes with realistic scenario training, where we train as close to reality as possible.
3 reasons to choose this course
- In the course, you will learn how to respond correctly to an accident, which is crucial as time is of the essence in cases of cardiac arrest, bleeding, and acute illnesses.
- After completing the course, you will be equipped with the skills and knowledge to provide first aid for a range of emergencies, including cardiac arrest, life-threatening bleeding, accidents, and acute illnesses.
- The course places a strong emphasis on hands-on training and practical skills development, as well as realistic scenario training, ensuring that you are prepared for real-life situations.
Basics and requirements
- Review of CPR and defibrillation techniques
- Providing first aid for cardiac arrest, life-threatening bleeding, accidents, and acute illnesses
- Emphasis on skill training and hands-on experience
- Realistic scenario training to prepare for real-life situations
- Use of top-quality equipment for accurate assessment of CPR performance
Course duration: 1 day (7 hours)
Requirements for attending the course:
- 15 years of age
Include: Beverages, snacks and lunch
Open course: DKK 1.000 + VAT.
For larger groups please reach out for a special offer.
Our course takes place in our unique facilities and surroundings in Sandbjerg, Hørsholm. We can also bring our training equipment to your facility.