Remote Medical Support
RMS – Advanced
RMS – Advanced
Join us on a journey to master the skills necessary to provide medical care in the wilderness. Our comprehensive RMS Advanced course offers 2 days of expert-led education, tailored to your schedule and flexible to fit your needs.
This is our most advanced program. It is a 2 day course, where education and equipment will be more complex and more difficult scenarios will be used. This course will also give access to our largest medical equipment cases, which is designed for expedition camps or work camps. The medical equipment will be suited for medical support of several expedition members or coworkers in a remote base.
This course is mainly for the person, who is the expeditions medic and have a greater responsibility for others in a basecamp on an expedition.
Basics and requirements
- Airway managment
- Head injuries, management of neck and spinal injuries in the wilderness.
- Injuries on the musculoskeletal system
- Education in diseases
- Treatment of wounds and scratches
- Eye injuries
- Mental challenges with long term field work or isolation
- Administration of medicine (intramuscular and subcutaneous injections)
- Advanced medicine training in – Antibiotics, strong painkillers and adrenaline.
- Maritme Prolonged Field Care
- Telemedical scenario training
Course duration: 2 days
Full course: DKK 5.000 +VAT.
For larger groups please reach out for a special offer.
Our course takes place in our unique facilities and surroundings in Sandbjerg, Hørsholm.